Sunday 6 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #8



Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vickie at Books Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

Happy Sunday everyone! I have had a much better week this week and yesterday I went shopping in Brighton with my sister and niece and had a wonderful time :). I have got some lovely books again this week.


Physical Books


This Child of Mine by Sinead Moriarty (Review Copy)
Secrets of the Sea House by Elizabeth Gifford (Won)
The Shadow Year by Hannah Richell (Bought)
The Moment by Claire Dyer (Bought)


Ebooks:


United States of Love by Sue Fortin (Review copy)
Falling: Angels Among Us by Linn B. Halton (Review copy)
The Illicit Love of a Courtesan by Jane Lark (Review copy)
The Cinderella Moment by Jennifer Kloester (Review copy)

I wish I could read at the speed that I receive books as that is 8 in total this week and I only manage to read about 3 tops with my full time job! Still some wonderful books and some lovely covers too! Love the cover for The Moment and United States of love! I am also excited to have The Shadow Year by Hannah Richell as I read The Secrets of The Tides last year and loved it!

I better crack on with my reading now, but what have you lovely people received book wise this week?

Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time in Brighton :) I loved Secrets Of The Sea House so I hope you enjoy that one :) I also love the sound of The Shadow Year so I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it :)

    Have a lovely Sunday Laura :)

    Megan xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first three covers. These look like good reads. I saw The Illicit Love of a Courtesan before and people seem to really like it.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about reading at the same speed as receiving. Mine are getting out of hand...but so many books I want to read!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS