Tuesday 31 March 2015

Book Event: Ebury Publishing: A Celebration of Fiction

Ebury Publishing: A Celebration of Fiction









Last week, I had the absolute pleasure of being invited to the Ebury Publishing Celebration at The Century Club in Shafetsbury Avenue. I did miss it at first as it was tucked away, but after asking I found it.

Once inside I was greeted with a beautiful display of books and cupcakes. The cupcakes each had the five books cover's on them and they looked absolutely brilliant. I also did a little squeal when I saw Rowen Coleman's latest book, 'We are all made of Stars'.



When I first went in, I couldn't see anyone I knew so I got a drink and was kinda standing in a corner on my own for a bit, but thankfully the lovely Amelia from the publicity team came and saved me. Can't thank her enough! Shortly afterwards Tess Henderson came over to me, who I knew previously from Julie Cohen's book launch last year. It was great to see her again and she was telling me all about their new books, I particularly liked the sound of Fish Bowl.

It was shortly afterwards that I saw Rea from Rea Book Reviews and Amanda from One More Page, both of which are brilliant bloggers and I loved chatting all things books with them and swooning over the books there.

I think I actually could have stayed there all night. It was such a brilliant evening, with a wonderful atmosphere, gorgeous canapes and of course fabulous people.

Just before we left, we each got a fantastic bag of goodies and I was over the moon to get Rowen Coleman's latest book as well as Fish Bowl and Precocious- where to start?!!



We also got to take home one of their fabulous cupcakes- it was delicious and very cleverly had Rowen Coleman's new book cover on it.



I just want to say a massive thank you to all the team at Ebury publishing for this fantastic invite. I had a blast.



2 comments:

  1. goodness what a great evening, i love those cupcakes.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill, it was such fun and the cupcakes were so kl! x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS